Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to my oldest daughter!!



12 things about her!

1.  she is funny
2.  she is very sassy
3.  she does NOT like the color pink
4.  she loves to teach Brynn school things
5.  she loves the color blue
6.  she is always happy
7.  she is a great student
8.  she is a neat freak
9.  she can hold her own with the boys
10.  she loves to Jimmer!
11.  she loves soccer
12.  she is SO excited to leave primary and go to Young Women!!!!

7 comments:

ellen said...

happy BEEHIVE birthday to her!

Marcy said...

YAY for YW! Hope she has a very Happy Birthday!

LL said...

She IS always HAPPY and I LOVE IT!
Happy b-day cute girl.

nanci said...

Happy Birthday to one of the best girls I know! Enjoy YW!

Jo Jo said...

I love that she is sassy and not pink! I'd love her in my YW class!

Hifam said...

Wow! Congrats on a fun birthday year. I know you'll love YW. Jody H

Trueman twins said...

It was so nice to teach her class today and see her growth and maturity! She is such a great young woman!