Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!


to my second son!!


15 things we love about Brandon:

1.  he loves to have fun
2.  he does things at his own pace
3.  he won't hurry for any one
4.  he loves to play with Brynn
(maybe not always, but he is the most willing)
5.  he gets good grades
6.  he is willing to help other people
7.  he likes adventures
8.  he isn't scared of rides anywhere!
9.  he is goofy
10.  he likes what he likes
11.  he doesn't care what others think
12.  he cares about his appearance
13.  he is a shopper
14.  he is funny
15.  he is a good brother

happy birthday brando!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the coolest kid I KKnow!!!

LL said...

LOVE THIS BOY!!!
Hope he had a great day.

Unknown said...

And now I feel as though I can call him MY son, too. Happy Birthday son!
:)