Thursday, December 3, 2009

Marissa

This girl's mind seems to go a million miles a minute. Todd walked into the bathroom this morning and this is what he saw......




This note was on the mirror...
The sink full of water!

Where does she come from??

1. Marissa
2. funny things
3. Grandma in town...nuff said



11 comments:

LL said...

LAUGHING!!!!
She is NOT her fathers child, because that doesn't seem sanitary!

Clenece said...

LOL, maybe she learned this from school...lol! At least she's thinking!

Cathy said...

Okay, anything that starts, "Todd walked in the bathroom," is going to be funny. I thought it was the start of a joke.
Laughing so hard at Marissa and her quest to give all of America a shower. Sooo is Todd, er I mean the house reusing the water or has it been deemed contaminated? You know it DOES have soap in it to kill the germs.

Trueman twins said...

Oh she cracks me up! Such the eco conscious little lady!

Becky said...

LOVE IT! Recycling water is awesome! When will she allow it to be drained and changed? I'm picturing toothpaste spit mixed in. Good stuff.

Unknown said...

CUTE.!
Don't teach her about those microscopic invisible lurking things.... YET.
:)

Karey L F said...

The innocence of a child. Don't we wish it was really that simple! To cute!

Jo Jo said...

Missed you! What a great thing to post. This is the stuff our life is made of. Love how little minds work and think, and act.

Denise said...

Hilarious! What in the freak are those schools teaching her. Do they want everyone to get sick. Nothing like flu season! You gotta move!

Jess said...

When I think of Marissa I think of her notes.

Live Deliberately said...

I'm going to adopt the Marissa style of washing my hands every time I visit. I will make this fact clear to Todd and touch things as much as possible in his presence. All of the plates and cups in the cupboards, his silverware, his phone, his face if he dares take a nap on the couch.......... The possibilities are endless.