Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This

is how many miles I put on my van yesterday. ONE day!
The sad part is that the only thing that was fun was Brandon getting to go to a birthday party. The rest was errands. Ridiculous!!
1. car to run the errands in
2. most school supplies bought
3. sleep

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me try to make you feel better. Last week, I put over 900 miles on my VAN (10-12 miles per gallon) in one day. There was NO birthday party, and the only stops were for relieving the pressure of certain body cavities. We did linger at one play place for an allotted 10 minutes. 12 hours, no fun. There. Feel better?
:) At least you did more than drive from point A to point B!

Becky said...

that's a trip to the temple for me. can't imagine raking up that many miles for errands - wow! where did you go?

LL said...

you should get a mo-ped. save on gas :)

Jo Jo said...

I'm feeling your pain!

Jess said...

That is sick.

Live Deliberately said...

As Todd would say..........."That is anti-gospel."