pure cuteness...:) thank goodness for digital cameras, remember the days of film and having all of it wasted???
So cute!!I have a few picture takers at my house.
She really is so stinkin' cute! The picture queen always brightens my day!
So camera savvy already!Better keep her away from facebook for as LONG as possible!:)
Yes, she's cute, and I really appreciate her nose being clean.
Carson asked for his own lap top the other day so he could do "his blog" UGH! SO, I think it's time for B to start blogging :)WE MISS BRYNN! Love the picture she took of the camera, nice work!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
pure cuteness...:) thank goodness for digital cameras, remember the days of film and having all of it wasted???
So cute!!
I have a few picture takers at my house.
She really is so stinkin' cute! The picture queen always brightens my day!
So camera savvy already!
Better keep her away from facebook for as LONG as possible!
:)
Yes, she's cute, and I really appreciate her nose being clean.
Carson asked for his own lap top the other day so he could do "his blog" UGH! SO, I think it's time for B to start blogging :)
WE MISS BRYNN! Love the picture she took of the camera, nice work!
Post a Comment