I love it too!!Great job!
Pretty color!!
Nice.Nothing like a nice fresh coat of paint to make things fresh and new. Well done!
Nice matching with the other wall! Should have waited a couple weeks though, pinned up the cocoon on the fake tree! (just kidding...looks great!)
PERSONALLY, I prefer the tree. I, for one, greatly appreciated the fine art on your walls when you moved in. Still sad the Barney purple is gone...and the prison walls.:)
hooray for new paint! I'm SO enjoying my freshly painted bathroom too. :)
Looks calm and serene just as a bathroom should. I am not so sure about having a tree in your bathroom. In a kids bedroom great- but a bathroom?
Oooh, I LOVE that color. Looks great!
YES looks better! Way to go!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love it too!!
Great job!
Pretty color!!
Nice.
Nothing like a nice fresh coat of paint to make things fresh and new. Well done!
Nice matching with the other wall!
Should have waited a couple weeks though, pinned up the cocoon on the fake tree!
(just kidding...looks great!)
PERSONALLY, I prefer the tree. I, for one, greatly appreciated the fine art on your walls when you moved in. Still sad the Barney purple is gone...and the prison walls.
:)
hooray for new paint! I'm SO enjoying my freshly painted bathroom too. :)
Looks calm and serene just as a bathroom should. I am not so sure about having a tree in your bathroom. In a kids bedroom great- but a bathroom?
Oooh, I LOVE that color. Looks great!
YES looks better! Way to go!
Post a Comment