Friday, September 14, 2012

I write the songs!!!!!!

I am going to see this man in concert tonight and I

AM SO EXCITED!!!!!


More Info AboutBarry Manilow

Go ahead....make fun of me if you want.  My kids do,

(and really, so does my husband, but he is being a good sport and going with me.)

And I don't care one stinking bit!!!  

I have loved Barry Manilow since I was very little and I still do!!

I am PROUD to say I am a FANILOW!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me laugh!
ENJOY every minute.
I'm a fanilow, too.
I remember blushing with excitement when, as newlyweds, my husband and I rode down our hotel elevator on our honeymoon with Barry. To think he was staying under the same roof as us!... I couldn't even say hello, I was so star struck. I remember thinking he was taller and thinner than I thought.
:)

Anonymous said...

probably my favorite thing about you to be honest

- ashley

Marcy said...

I'm so glad you got to go see him. I hope it was fan-illow-tastic!!

Denise said...

I love it!!! Just wish mom was there to go with you! (OK I would have gone to just to hang with you and would have been singing along). I wouldn't say you are a FANILOW you are a SUPER FANILOW!

LL said...

Funny!
I'm glad you got to go.