So sorry for another loss!!
Sad! Man, you guys have had a lot the last year.I'm sorry!
Oh! I'm so sorry!(She's BEAUTIFUL)
What a pretty woman... so sorry to hear about her passing.
I'm so sad we have to have loved ones pass on...for a while. Thank goodness for gospel perspective. This is a beautiful photo. So fun to see Todd's resemblance.
My sympathies to the family. Glad you have this beautiful photo of her.
So sorry for your loss, Dawn. Sending much love and prayers to your family~
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So sorry for another loss!!
Sad! Man, you guys have had a lot the last year.
I'm sorry!
Oh! I'm so sorry!
(She's BEAUTIFUL)
What a pretty woman... so sorry to hear about her passing.
I'm so sad we have to have loved ones pass on...for a while. Thank goodness for gospel perspective. This is a beautiful photo. So fun to see Todd's resemblance.
My sympathies to the family. Glad you have this beautiful photo of her.
So sorry for your loss, Dawn. Sending much love and prayers to your family~
Post a Comment