Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Birthday!

To my baby!!!


I can't believe she is so grown up!

She loves:
 to shop
to text(only pretend) 
stuffed animals
people
to smile
to write letters
dress up fancy!

We love this girl!!!!



8 comments:

LL said...

So...I meant to tell you. Jane had "share" yesterday (aka show and tell) She didn't take anything to school so I asked her when she got home what she shared with her class???
I shared that TODAY was Brynn's birthday!
Awesome.
Happy Birthday cute B--you are loved over here!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!

Jo Jo said...

Jane made her day perfect. I can't top that! Happy B day B!

Swimmingmom said...

We love her too!!!!!!! I remember when she was in nursery with me!!!!! so glad to have her as someone to look up to for my little girls!

Anonymous said...

She is so grown up.....but she will always be my little Brynn! :) Happy Belated Birthday!

Jess said...

All I've heard from my dad since he got back from your place is, "That Brynnie is soooo cute...."

Christy said...

MISS her SOOOO much! Still as cute as ever.
you sure she can't text...this is 2012...janelle can pretty much do it now.

Marcy said...

I hope she had a very Happy Birthday!