color during football season is
RED!!!
It makes it even more fun to wear red after a 54-10 WIN over the rival team.
It was weird to have the game in September and not November, but a win over the rival is great any time of the season!!!!
1. internet streaming
2. wearing red to church
3. having my mom here to watch her beloved BYU team get blown out!!
7 comments:
My mom went to the U but all us kids went to the Y. I was just going to check what the score was but I don't need to now that I read your blog. :(
We're in a tied commitment over here. Tanner is having fun at the Y though!
oh dear...
(boo! -- I mean BLUE!)
I knew you would be thrilled!! Your poor mom, say "Hi" to her for me.
I love your mom....but BLUE? Really? And you're related?
and with that being said....
my own mother was AT the game. In provo. WEARING BLUE!
Funny.
Go Utes! :)
Post a Comment