Friday, February 18, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day

Don't let it slip away!!!

I love that song!! (its a U2 song)

Today all children are in school.
Only 1 was sick this week.
The germs he had have not touched the rest of us
(knock on wood)
I cleaned A LOT on Wednesday!  Many chemicals were used in my home!

We are on our 3rd day of 60 degree weather.
I can actually see some of my mailbox!

It is FRIDAY!!!

The birds are out!

It is FRIDAY!!

Only a couple of things on the calendar for tomorrow!

It is FRIDAY!!!

Hey, its Friday in case you didn't know!!!

It's a beautiful day, don't let it slip away!!

I am off to make the most of my beautiful day!!

(my kids are happy to be at school this morning, they were getting tired of listening to me sing!)

1.  a beautiful day
2.  FRIDAY
3.  no sick kids

2 comments:

LL said...

I'm SO happy for you that no one else got sick.
BE.AU.TIFUL!!!! DAY!!!!!
Loved it. Still loving it. Got SO much done today. Glorious beautiful weather...does me good!

Unknown said...

AMEN.
It was a beautiful day, INDEED.