That is AWESOME!I love stories like that too.
A wonderful Christmas story!
Thank you SO much for sharing this.Merry Christmas!
Just read this this morning of Christmas Eve. What a great way to start my day! Sweet sweet story. I love it too and wish the newspaper was filled with more!
Got your cute card yesterday, thanks! Merry Christmas! Have a great evening and day tomorrow.
So sweet!I can see your oldest doing something like that!I love to see stuff like this.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is AWESOME!
I love stories like that too.
A wonderful Christmas story!
Thank you SO much for sharing this.
Merry Christmas!
Just read this this morning of Christmas Eve. What a great way to start my day! Sweet sweet story. I love it too and wish the newspaper was filled with more!
Got your cute card yesterday, thanks! Merry Christmas! Have a great evening and day tomorrow.
So sweet!
I can see your oldest doing something like that!
I love to see stuff like this.
Post a Comment