Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's a good thing

I LOVE to wear black.....

I have had to wear it to church again.

My team was awful yesterday
(I think it was because I went to a church meeting and missed most of the game)!

Unbelievably, they are still in the top 25.  At the #25 spot.

It is kind of hard to root for a team that seems to forget they are supposed to be playing football......not just getting beat up!!

And yes, it is true.
I do love football and during football season, I wear red to church when the Utes win and I wear black when they don't.  
It is fun for me!

1.  Loving to wear 2 colors
2.  people thinking I am crazy
3.  football(win or lose)

7 comments:

Becky said...

I kinda like your tradition. :)

LL said...

I LOVE that you hold to it all season!
Your enthusiasm is FUN!!!!

Unknown said...

I had no idea there was such deep meaning in your wardrobe selection!

Jo Jo said...

Me either! You are funny!

Denise said...

You are crazy!

Trueman twins said...

Since I don't follow college ball I have never really paid attention to what color you are wearing only that it is cute! Now that I know the color code I'll know who won or lost. Funny!

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

I love that you do that everyone assumes we are BYU fans because we are from Utah. Then they find out we are Ute fans and their face in priceless.
R-