Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Amazing

I have been sitting at my computer a good majority of the day today.
Entranced by what was happening in Chile.

I am amazed at what transpired today.  
I can't believe that 33 miners were trapped for 69 days in a mine 
a half mile underground.

I sat and watched so many of the miners arrive on the surface.
It is an amazing world we live in.

1.  safety
2.  cameras
3.  blessings

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AMAZING covers it.
amen.

Unknown said...

PS. your Nick Jonas song makes me smile. I watched Camp Rock II with my girls that opening weekend, and it was my favorite song out of them all. Maybe because I can relate to it on so many levels--except maybe not the part about trying to grow a mustache.

Becky said...

Thanks for sharing this - I missed out on real time coverage but heard from everyone how amazing it was. We are so blessed.

Jo Jo said...

We watched the last three or four come out. Very tearful. And thankful. Americans made it all possible too.