FUN!!!It was a gorgeous day for it! We worked in the yard~ no so much fun.
That's a cute photo!
Your beach day makes me happy!
I am jealous!!! I want to go to the beach!
SWEEEEET!
LOVE that picture!!! :)
Hooray, hooray, hooray!!!!
Yeah! Feeling guilty over here for having over three weeks of vacation over you already .
Finally! We want to come to the beach!!!! Wish we were there. Brandon looks like an Ethiopian. Not much meat on his bones.
I love that picture! I especially LOVE that school is out too! Please come for a swim. Your chaise is waiting!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
FUN!!!
It was a gorgeous day for it! We worked in the yard~ no so much fun.
That's a cute photo!
Your beach day makes me happy!
I am jealous!!! I want to go to the beach!
SWEEEEET!
LOVE that picture!!! :)
Hooray, hooray, hooray!!!!
Yeah! Feeling guilty over here for having over three weeks of vacation over you already .
Finally! We want to come to the beach!!!! Wish we were there. Brandon looks like an Ethiopian. Not much meat on his bones.
I love that picture! I especially LOVE that school is out too! Please come for a swim. Your chaise is waiting!
Post a Comment