For as much as I love sports, I will admit to mot paying attention to all the politics, rules and everything else that goes along with the games.
I just like to watch.
But, I am disturbed by something I am hearing coming out of Utah.
I am hearing that the University of Utah has been invited to join the Pac 10.
Good or Bad??
I think maybe both. But, if I understand correctly, which I very well could not, that means no more BYU vs. Utah football game in November.
If that is the case, that is BAD!
I was reading on a message board this morning and one person wrote that maybe now the two schools could be friends and root for each other.
I think NOT!!!
That would absolutely take ALL of the fun out of it!
I guess the good thing is it would put them in the BCS.
Whatever, lets just play some FOOTBALL!!!!
GO UTES!!!
1. football
2. internet
3. 3 more days of school!

7 comments:
GO BYU! :) I love a good, friendly competition.
That would be bad!! Now what can we tease you about.......hmmmm??
"I will admit to mot paying attention" either.
:)
hEARD about this...I think they can atill play, just won't be a conference game?
Heaven for bid if a "U" fan roots for the "Y". Obviously the "Y" is the lord's school because the "Y" fans already root for the Utes! (When they are not playing the "Y" that is!) That's what we were taught growing up! I don't know what house you grew up in!!!!!!!! I am telling MOM!
Ha ha ha ha.....what a shame....
can't we all just get along?
The U of U is better and we know it, so let's just be accepting of the special folk down south ;-)
JUST TEASING.
I'm a U fan, but I'm not against the Y (please please don't tell my husband I said that)
Post a Comment