Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Called To Serve


Bishop Todd Burt
Oxford Ward
Springfield MA Stake
June 6, 2010

19 comments:

ellen said...

Now you are "Sister Bishop"!!

Anonymous said...

you do know that the ward will be looking to you to be their example of what an LDS woman is supposed to be...so you better start behaving yourself!!

LL said...

We love the First Family!

And your name JUST MIGHT be changed from LaDawnda to Mother of the Ward.
;-)

We love our Bishop!

Anonymous said...

your first assignment as the Bishop's wife is to remind him of his first oder of business......CALL A GOSPEL DOCTRINE TEACHER!!! so seminary teachers aren't stuck teaching it every week!!!!

sincerely,
over worked and under-paid

Denise said...

I thought you were going on a mission! Hilarious, Bishop Butt. Oooops, did I misspell that? He will be awesome! Just quit hiding in the corner!

Clenece said...

Ahh...congrats you guys! Todd will do GREAT!! Best of luck!

Cathy said...

Don't worry, I'm praying for the Bishop and his family.

Marcy said...

LOVE IT!!
And I'm glad he is in THIS picture, since he is missing from your header. :)

vickiew said...

What took so long. We've known it would happen some day. Good on you all. Hear come the tears (even more).
Best wishes to you all.

Anonymous said...

You know that bishop's kids are always the worst ones, right? So, good luck with that!!

J.Vo

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Wow- Nothing like letting your sister be the last one to know. Thanks for the call- of the good news. Sure am feeling the Love.
R-

Karey L F said...

Totally saw that one coming!
Congratulations, and good luck to you all!

Unknown said...

I know!!!
(and I wasn't laughing)
xo

Trueman twins said...

Love it- the picture , the Bishop and the family!

Amy's Angels said...

You are one amazing woman!!! Congrats Todd!! :)

Mark and Kiss said...

Oh my gosh, I think I had more fun reading the comments you have gotten than the announcement itself...:) Lucky ward!

smart mama said...

oh no lisa! we love having YOU teach!

Camille said...

So sorry to hear that. I'm with J.Vo, watch out for those kids. :) I'm sure Todd will whip that ward right into shape!

Jo Jo said...

We'd move there in a minute to serve under him! Well chosen.