Todd and I decided kind of last minute last Thursday that his parents needed to come for a visit.
So, we called them up and by Friday night(sctually by the time they got to the house it was Saturday morning) they were here!!!!
We had a short, but fun visit.
It was not easy to get a decent photo with my hockey puck children, but you take what you can get!
Like father like children! Todd had a hard time too!
Todd's dad had never heard of a fisher cat(none of us had really) and he was quite interested in them. On Monday we went to the River Bend Farm because they had this stuffed cat. It is a young one, but it was still a fisher cat!
Unfortunately, we didn't hear any of them while grandpa was here, he would have loved it!!
Sadly, they left Tuesday afternoon, but a short visit is better than no visit!!!
1. grandparents
2. fun visits
3. airplanes
9 comments:
Fun!
Grandparents are GREAT.
Is it just me or does my dad look more like Uncle John with each passing year? Look out Todd, it is in the genes.
Awesome, grandparent visits are so fun! Glad you had a good time. By the way, I have never heard of fisher cats either....hmmmm? Guess I missed out on that our 5 years out in Mass... :)
Oh, I forgot to mention, the photo with the parents and you and Todd totally cracked me up, very good!!!
How far away do they live? Seems awfully fast (and lucky) that they were able to come on an impromptu visit. Good time with the Grandparents. :)
Very high rating for grandparents that drop everything and fly for an impromptu visit! Fun!
Love the pictures!!! Nice one Todd. Glad you had a great visit.
Let the record show that I am not the only one that could not be serious....if you look at the pic where I am horsing around you will notice that Dawn is also messing around by tickling me.
Sheez :)
Todd
Last minute stuff is usually WAY better than the planned ones. So glad you had fun!
Post a Comment