Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm Having A Day

This is how I feel today...
I just want to stick my tongue out to the world.

Life is hard, sometimes I don't like it.
I don't like seeing people struggle.
I don't like seeing people suffer.
I don't like it even more when my kids struggle.

I am tired.
It doesn't help.
I am busy.
Doesn't help.

I will feel better.......maybe soon.

I am tired of rain.
It is supposed to rain here all weekend.
If it does, Brandon's first baseball game will be postponed.
Guess to when.....thats right, Sunday.
Crappy.
Braden's 3rd lacrosse game will be rained out too.
Crappy.
They have already had 4 games that haven't happened.
Lots of practices, no games.
Bummer.

I am tired of laundry.
It never ends.
It is always needing to be done.


I am tired.
I am ornery.

And yet, there is a small part of me today that is grateful.
Grateful for so many blessings in my life.
I just need some reminding and I need to be able to vent.
Tomorrow is a new day!!!!

1.  sunshine today
2.  an understanding baseball coach
3.  a week of spring break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

LL said...

i like that you say "crappy"
You make me laugh, but you already knew that!
HOORAY FOR SPRING BREAK!

Denise said...

It is ok to be frustrated. But at least you are able to do your laundry and your kids are healthy enough to play sports! Just look at it that way!

vickiew said...

Sorry life is rough today. Atleast you found things to be grateful for. Now get over it. When momma ain't happy, nobody is happy. A big ripple effect. I do love you. Smile and hugs.

Jess said...

Ditto. Except the rain. Hang in there.

Becky said...

FEEL BETTER! Remember your name? Smiling Sunshine! xoxo

Karey L F said...

I felt that way on Tuesday when it SNOWED. However, my grass is now greener, my flowers and trees are blooming, and SPRING is in the air! You should come visit!

Good with the Bad - DANG it!

Tomorrow is a new day, hope it's better!

Unknown said...

Hey Sunshine:
Here's the GOOD news!
No earthquakes here today.
No volcanoes, either.
That's what I tell myself when I'm annoyed at the forecast or smaller injustices...
Sending you a big HUG.
xo

Trueman twins said...

You know- Some days just SUCK! No sugar coating it. Allow yourself to wallow for a bit and then trudge forward.

Jo Jo said...

Sawyer had one of these days because he has to practice for the end of the year school play, and he HATES practice! He's so grumpy in the car when I pick him up. We had to count our blessings today.

Mark and Kiss said...

I hear ya Dawn! We all have days like that. I love that you can just let it out and let it go. Love you lady!

Swimmingmom said...

Sorry to hear you've been having a tough time! I think it's time for OUR family to call you on a Sunday night and bring you some yummy choc. chip bars!