One of my new FAVORITE songs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc
I absolutely can't stand when the male gender walks around with their pants so low that if you touch them they will fall right off.
Now I know I am not the only one!!(which I know I never was) But I think this song is hilarious!
And yes, I bought the song on itunes!
1. funny songs
2. military men
3. no seminary tomorrow!!
7 comments:
That was sooo funny! Haven't seen it yet. Thanks for sharing. We had girls like that at our last basketball, sitting right in front of us! below the bottom line - disgusting!
lol, McKenna has been walking around singing this since it aired. Too funny!
you did NOT buy the song on iTunes. SISTER BURT!!!
You are funny!
Just saw it again tonight on idol. It cracks me up every time. Now I'll be singing it for hours.
Idol always leaves us with something stuck in our head! "Pants on the ground"! Dang you now I'll be singing it the rest of the night!
Hi-larious! I have it blasting so Tim can hear it in the next room. I think we should go around and just gently pants these fools with their pants so low and see if they get so embarassed that they start wearing their pants like a normal human being.
LAUGHING! Laughing more at you for BUYING the song - FUNNY! :)
Post a Comment