Signs, shortened versions of words. LOL(that one I know), but it wasn't until I was talking to my sister last week that I figured out what these mean...
:) :(
Duh, I know. But I am laughing at myself!!
Laugh with me, it will make you happy!!
I will do some service for you and let you laugh WITH me!!
1. things that make me laugh
2. 4 more days until February break
3. more hours of light outside
7 comments:
STOP IT! stop it!!!!
i AM laughing! :)
Funny!!
That is great!!
I'm not very savvy on the "text talk" either.
Do we need to talk about any other shortened "word versions"? I love it! It is so you!!!!! But you don't know unless you ask, or figure it out! I love that you admitted that to all! How was your lesson????
WOW! And I thought I was slow. I picked up on that about a year or so ago. Took me FOREVER to figure it out. LOVE IT! I AM laughing. :)
Those are the only ones I know as well. It's funny when you finally figure out why those symbols are there!
WHAT!!!!!!!
MARISSA
Post a Comment