We got to see Todd's side of the family for a very short visit, but it was fun! The kids are growing so fast, it is crazy!
Kia and Gage!
Luke aka Batman. Luke is a bit like me and doesn't like to have his picture taken, so it became a challenge. I got a couple!
Brynn, Claire and Luke
Batman and Grandpa Hockeypuck
Although our visit was short, it was great fun to see them.
I wanted to go to the bookstore at the Univeristy of Utah so on our way back we stopped in at Grandpa and Grandma Burt's and gave them a bit of a surprise! It was fun because they were not expecting us and I love to do surprises like that! So Grandpa and Grandma had already seen us, but I don't think they minded having to see us twice!
Thanks for spending time with us!!
1. surprise visits
2. sneaky photos
3. cousins
5 comments:
Hey, are you by any chance related to Andrew Burt?
All the names for your (kids) grandparents CRACK ME UP~ Very cute!
Love the elusive Batman. Way to be sneaky.
Hayden loved Batman when he was little. He wore a cape 24/7. I thought he was going to need therapy when I told him he couldn't wear it to kindergarten. He survived though!
Grandpa HOCKEYPUCK?!!
Funny.
:)
Wow, that is one un-flattering picture of me. If I was smart I would have avoided the camera like Luke! We loved seeing you guys!
LAUGHING! The names kill me! :) Fun visiting.
Post a Comment