This hairstyle has a name. It is called..................wait for it..............
Brynn asked me on a regular basis if we have time to do the "JENNIFER".
Let me explain the name. I have a friend that lives in Utah that we all love. Of my kids, Brynn loves her the most. After we would walk the kids to school Jennifer would frequently take Brynn home with her and more often than not, her hair would come home looking like the picture. She loves doing her hair like this and has dubbed the style with our friends name!
Brynn and I miss our friend Jennifer on a daily basis and it makes me smile every time Brynn asks for her hair done like this!!
Here's to good friends!!!
1. friends 2. a new day 3. great church talks
10 comments:
Cute! Love Jennifer. I love the little things kids pick up on and name! Love you guys.
That is so sweet!
So cute. What a tribute to your friend especially since it came from Brynn.
It's adorable! So glad I don't have to worry about creating THAT!
Neither of my girls would EVER sit long enough for me to do the "JENNIFER". Jessy wears a ponytail everyday and Kassy, well she's just Kassy.
I'm impressed that you can do that...ME? I'm not so good when it comes to hair. Cute!
love the Jennifer. Wish my daughter would LET me do her hair!
Wow, that is talent! Not only do I not have the fine motor coordination to do that, my daughter would NEVER allow that- she's entering that stage of pulling out anything in her hair.-
Cute!
:)
Post a Comment