Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School

Most years I am not excited for school to start. This year I have had mixed emotions. The kids did a bit more bickering this summer and that gets old, but Braden is starting High School and that is scary. Nothing a mom can do, except home school, which there is no way on this planet I could do, so OFF TO SCHOOL they went.


Braden was first, he is a freshman in high school.
Brandon came next. He is in 7th grade.

Last, but not least for the day, Marissa is in her last year of elementary school~4th grade!
Hope they have a GREAT day!
1. school
2. no tears (from me or the kids)
3. quiet



9 comments:

Marcy said...

Glad you made it through and with no tears!
Your kids look great!
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you get to do something fun!

LL said...

NO TEARS???!!?
Dawn, you are a ROCK! ;-)
The kids look so great, Happy first day.
Now WHEN does Miss B start preschool???

Trueman twins said...

So cute. Love the smiles! It is hard to imagine high school.
Hope you enjoyed the quiet. :-)

Becky said...

um, i'm a negligent mom for not capturing the first day of school. what is WRONG with me? cute pictures of your kids...

Jo Jo said...

That last week and a half of summer was long - they were so ready to go back and so was I. High school is so mild compared to middle school - he'll do great and be fine. How's that seminary thing going?

Jess said...

I can't believe that your kids are so old. I mean High School really? Please make it stop.

Live Deliberately said...

I was in high school when Braden was born. I'm a little freaked out right now.

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Wow - the kids look great it will be our turn the day after Labor day. They start middle school in 6th grade here and I am scared to death. Just two years left in Elementary School heaven.
R-

Unknown said...

Braden looks so much older already! Wierd how that happens...
Happy Back-to-School to everyone~