Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another Priesthood Holder

I know from this first picture you have to wonder, but yes, Brandon received the Priesthood. Now all 3 males in our house are faithful priesthood holders.




I honestly can't believe that Brandon is old enough to be 12. He passed the Sacrament for the first time this past Sunday, a whole month later, because we were gone on vacation and in Utah they don't need anyone extra to help out! He did a good job, but he is so little he has a hard time seeing over the Sacrament table. His time will come! He will grow!
1. Priesthood
2. worthy males
3. cute boys

5 comments:

Becky said...

Now THAT is cause for celebration...chocolate anyone? No really, what a blessing to have all your boys/husband worthy to hold the priesthood. Very exciting.

Marcy said...

Wish I could have seen him pass for the first time. I love that~ it always brings tears to my eyes to see a new deacon use his priesthood!

Jo Jo said...

Okay; I can't believe it either. He was just in nursery! Very grown up looking. And yes, his time will come.

LL said...

What about when he and McKay were in SUNBEAMS together..I'm with Marcy, it brings a tear to my eye. I love Brandon, SUCH a great kid!
Let's just not allow our current sunbeams to turn 12...ever! :)

Mark and Kiss said...

What a neat milestone for your family. Wow.