We are in Utah, that is why the blogging has been scarce!
I left my camera cord at home, so no pictures.
Todd did not come with us, but he will be coming on Friday! Hopefully he will remember my camera cord so I can do more updating!
We have done a lot of stuff.
We went to my aunt's cabin for a few days, done some visiting, demolition derby!!(best WT entertainment), went to the temple open house and stuff.
We are having a great time and it is fun to be around friends and family!
8 comments:
Wish we could have seen you guys too! Enjoy your trip!
we miss you!!!
Apparently this was the week to be in Utah, and I missed the memo. Have fun!
glad you're having FUN. we do miss you!!!
You are being missed! Great reminder...I need to pack my camera cord!!!!
Between my vacation and yours it feels like forever since I've seen you! Glad to hear you're enjoying yourselves!
Demolition Derby's provide the best people watching experiences.
Uncle Mike was wondering about taking them for a slurrrpy? Still in town?
Post a Comment