Some of Friday was spent in Lexington and Concord. We got a bit of a late start, couldn't find all we were looking for, and had to be back for a track meet, so we saw some of the
Minute Man Museum.

Danika wanted to take pictures with my camera. She is a pretty good photographer for a 3 year old.

Dawn and Danika



Kylie, Danika and Brynn all had matching shirts. Marissa has one too, but she had to go to school.
4 comments:
why did I think your sister was blonde? I guess hair color can change easily enough...especially when you have hair skills. You guys are so cute, you look so much alike!!! throw your mom in there and we have triplets :)
I LOVE Concord and Lexington. They are pretty much home to me. Growing up, I didn't think anything really existed outside of that area! One of my favorite activities to do during the summers in college when friends from out west would visit me ONLY because I lived in Mass, we'd canoe on the Concord river. Good times.
Did you pop in and see ep?
I love that area, too.
I miss you guys!!! =(
Post a Comment