Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Happy 9th Birthday Marissa!!!











9 Reasons Why We Love Marissa~
1. she is funny
2. she talks A LOT
3. she is a great helper
4. she is usually willing to play with her sister
5. she is NEVER dull
6. she loves everyone
7. she can tell a great LONG story
8. she never runs out of something to talk about
9. because she is Marissa!
1. Marissa
2. Birthdays
3. Mother's Day




6 comments:

tburt said...

Way to go SIS!!! We love you.

LL said...

we LOVEEEEEE Marissa.
Happy Birthday!!!

Unknown said...

And she is WAY! cute.
Happy Birthday!

Jo Jo said...

It's fun to get to know your children since we're far away. She's grown so much! She's really cute!

Jess said...

I love and miss Marissa so much!!! I'm so sorry I didn't call yesterday. My calendar somehow never got updated and I've missed everyone's birthday's this year.

Swimmingmom said...

She's a cute girl- I wish I knew her better!