I LOVE vacuums.
I hate to walk on a floor with stuff on it(which is why I wear my slippers a lot).
I especially dislike it when they go out and die.
I got this little beauty on Saturday. Under $100 and on Consumer Reports top 10 list.
The kids said it works well, they used it Saturday while I was gone. They cleaned up quite a bit as a matter of fact. GREAT!!
2. clean
3. weather decent enough to crack the window and air out the bathrooms
4 comments:
A vacuum? Too funny Dawn!
I got a Dyson last year, best vacuum ever!!!!!!! Love to see your blog, I can't believe how old the kids are...you've almost caught up to me. LOL
Yay for clean floors! Even better that your kids used it!!!!!!
LOVE a clean house. i'm glad you're back on track! great buy, too.
Clean floors are the best! I hate it when there is grit on the floor. The crunch gives me the heebie jeebies! Slippers are a must!
Post a Comment