Braden and Marissa started music lessons several weeks ago! They are both enjoying their lessons and they are even practicing every day!

Marissa is playing the piano

Braden is playing the guitar, he has wanted to play the guitar for years, but being the mean mom that I am, I made him take piano lessons first.
1. people willing to teach lessons
2. kids who want to learn music
3. being able to give our kids lessons
4 comments:
Yea!! I'm so happy to see a guitar in that boys hands.
Mary told me about the piano lessons. How great. That's so nice that you have pictures for them to remember too. I live so close by to both places if you have a free moment you're welcome to visit.
The Patton kids were required to take a year of piano before any other instrument which was actually a good thing. I was in the high school band with kids that didn't know how to read music. Go figure!
Hey, I want to be their piano teacher! Good for them, good for you.
Post a Comment