Steve is sad that he didn't get to watch the game. He went to a friend's house last night in time for it to start and 10 minutes later we were calling him home for an emergency. Congrats on the win! What's next??? :)
Here at our house we were glad to see the Utes win. Ya, ya shocker I know! We wanted those sports commentators to eat some humble pie with all the NO credit they were giving to Utah before the game! Congrats Utah!
Hey give us some credit we finished #6 not #7 at the end of the regular season...No need to worry now, we know we are #1!!!Go UTES!!! What a year, its always good to be a UTE, but even SWEETER this year.
9 comments:
Steve is sad that he didn't get to watch the game. He went to a friend's house last night in time for it to start and 10 minutes later we were calling him home for an emergency. Congrats on the win! What's next??? :)
Here at our house we were glad to see the Utes win. Ya, ya shocker I know! We wanted those sports commentators to eat some humble pie with all the NO credit they were giving to Utah before the game! Congrats Utah!
Hey give us some credit we finished #6 not #7 at the end of the regular season...No need to worry now, we know we are #1!!!Go UTES!!! What a year, its always good to be a UTE, but even SWEETER this year.
Thanks Camille, I knew that, I was writing this at midnight last night and was tired!
Go Utah!
Congrats you Utes fans!
FUN FUN FUN night!!! Thanks for the shouts, the popcorn and the laughs!
GREAT GAME!!!
HEY, why the heck didn't we take pictures?!?!?!?
A Utah man am I!!!
Barry Switzer can stuff it!
I was thinking of you while we were watching that game...I was picturing you going crazy. congrats!
I love the U,but don't follow many sports from anywhere, unless it's swimming! Glad you are psyched about their wins.
Post a Comment