Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Quiet Sunday

We had another quiet Sunday. Today church was not cancelled, I think only because it was our Ward Conference. It snowed a lot last night, but the roads to get to the church were not too bad. Once we got there, it was kind of a ghost town. We had a lot of stake people there, but not many ward members. It was fun to have the stake presidency there, considering our stake is the western half of MA from the north to the south and then some, so we don't have them there very often.
Todd and I went into the nursery for 2 kids, which was fine, given the fact that we only were having 2 hours of church!
Now we are home, have the driveway cleared, have made treats and are going to hang out and be excited for the long weekend!
1. church
2. snow
3. treats

4 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE quiet Sundays. We had one hour of church today - had a foot of snow dumped on us, how much did you end up getting? I'm loving the fact there is NO school tomorrow!!! HOORAY!

Swimmingmom said...

Thanks for covering in the nursery for me!!!! I felt so badly as I had just bought some new snacks. Hope you had enough to get by! We tried to go, but the hills were too slippery for my car. Hopefully next week!!!! Glad you had a nice day nontheless.

nanci said...

Glad you made it to church. Dan and I enjoyed our day at home but I would rather have been at ward conference.

Unknown said...

This has been a GREAT winter for quiet Sundays. I love them. Happy MLK day--enjoy the snow!